WEEKLY MONSTER 110

Good afternoon. Here, without further ado, is Weekly Monster 110. I hope you'll like it, and I hope it'll put some strange and interesting ideas into your head. I can't wait to hear what you think! In the meantime, please rest assured that 344 LOVES YOU

Postyourstoryhere

• 8 August 2007 12:45 pm

Nice gold shoes! This must be a disco anglermonster. Usually these guys have a bright mirror ball attached to their forehead protrusions, but this little fella seems to have lost his.
    I think I saw him downtown yesterday with a sign reading, “will boogie down for food.”
    Hope he gets back on his feet soon.

• 8 August 2007 5:47 pm

The best part about this is how you drew “THE”……
    I’ll have to think about what it means that his eyes appeared so late. I don’t think he even knew he had those gold shoes on.

• 9 August 2007 1:36 pm

“Aaaaa….”
    “You’ll get no sympathy from me, Marcus. I told you your face would freeze like that one day.”
    “Ith na tha.”
    “Well, then, what is it?”
    “Ah ate a worm and ith thuck to my mou–”

• 9 August 2007 1:37 pm

hello, francis bacon with a side of munch, anyone?

• tuesday
    11 August 2007 4:44 am

Heathcliff found that if he held this particular posture his TV reception came in much clearer.

• Francisco Mora
    13 August 2007 10:13 pm

Magnifique!
    I think I know how to count, I miss the 106 monster? what the hell?
    if 344lovesme!
    let me tell you one thing!
    I love 344!
    and a little of hate for sazoning.!
    thank you for showing your work.
    it’s just magnifique!
    the fact that you externalize the monsters, while I (we) Lock up in the closet it’s just perfect.
    and your monsters sometimes let me write about mines.
    thank you 344 for the blessing monsters.
    Mora loves you.
    Its freaks me out!
    344 loves you… it’s some kind of apetizer from devil!
    fantastic!
    110 don’t like the golden shoes, I see in his eyes!
    bur he loves his tail.
    he told me.!

• Sue Bebie
    26 May 2008 5:00 am

Wääääk! Igitt! Schmeckt dieses Gewürm eklig!
    DIE LEIDEN DES W…(V)EGETARIERS