A VERY SPECIAL HOLIDAY MONSTER 125

Good morning. The monsters still completely surprise me every time. I certainly didn't see this one coming --- had no idea it would look that way, had no idea it would do what it does. It all just came out that way over the course of 24 hours. And isn't that exactly how it's supposed to work? I hope you'll like the result. It's seasonal, don't you know. Who wouldn't want to increase their holiday cheer with this here monster?

You posted some excellent stories for last week's monster, and I hope you'll tell me a little bit more about this one, too. You know that this one's got a colorful background. And a colorful future, I'm sure. Don't hold back! Do please share your thoughts on the matter:

Postyourstoryhere

I'm off to bed for a bit. But don't think that my being temporarily unconscious will change the fact that 344 LOVES YOU

• 5 December 2007 6:56 am

She wanted……nay, she NEEDED..some cash to get that new Amy Butler bag. Ah Ha! A light bulb turned on! It’s the holiday season, and what does that mean? Office parties! Oh yes.
    And who better to pay her, not to mention tips from drunken revelers at these things?
    Her first gig netted over $200. By the time Christmas arrived, she was able to buy not only the bag, but shoes, jewelry, and a new monster fur coat. What a happy holiday for her. *singin*….and a monster in a pear treeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• scorp
    6 December 2007 3:29 am

Hi it’s sticko848 from youtube remember??? is .And i’m drawing since I
    was 8.And my genre is almost the same as yours (I don’t like colors also ,but I love black and white)
    I just wanted to say this to you O.K.???

• 6 December 2007 8:05 am

Ausgezeichnet! And just in time for Nickolaus. On that note, did you put your boots out last night?

• 8 December 2007 6:59 pm

Cool stuff, man. I found you on Revver. Digg them monster you do. Question for you though…does Revver work? I’ve you still updating and stuff. I just started about couple months ago.

• 9 December 2007 10:25 am

Ich liebe dieses Lied! Und in dieser Version ganz besonders 😉
    Danke für dieses tolle Nikolausgeschenk!

• 12 December 2007 10:54 pm

whoah, Stefan. I am totally blown away!!!
    You know what? They (you?) sound like the Brownies in that movie….um….Warwick Davis..fantasty genre, trolls…WILLOW! Know it?
    Well, in this case, I would say that three mouths are definitely better than one 🙂

• CreateEvity
    13 March 2008 8:39 am

that actually made me laugh out loud! Terribly scary and cute… I’m still catching up, but I’m almost up to date!
    I must say, I’m curious as to how many Sharpie markers, and other markers you go through a week….
    Awesome, aweseome, monsters.

• Sue Bebie
    7 July 2008 1:57 am

IGLESIAS FAMILY ALL IN ONE
    Monstermusiker Iglesias, der Schrecken aller musikalischer Vielträumer, schlägt (zur Freude der Ohrstöppselfabrikanten) wieder zu. Wegen der nächtlichen schrägen Töne ist an erholsamen Schlaf kaum zu denken. Die örtlichen Gesundheitsbehörden haben bereits die kostenlose Abgabe von Ohrstöppseln für Mensch und Tier angeordnet.
    Ohrenärzte üben sich im Entwirren der verdrehten und verknoteten Gehörgänge, was sich oft als sehr schwierig erweist. Deshalb machen sich Loklapolitiker für weitere Lärmschutzmassnahmen stark. Die Bevölkerung flächendeckend mit schalldichten Bettkabinen auszurüsten wird diskutiert, ebenso den gallischen Troubadix einfliegen zu lassen, zwecks Vertreibung des nächlichen Kreischers. Ob diese Variante, die Lösung des Problems ergeben würde, sei mal dahingestellt.

• Nadia Hansen
    23 November 2008 12:15 pm

Wow….They could be in some sort of creepy christmas album!