DAILY MONSTER 01

Good morning. The UPSTAIRS NEIGHBORS book is still in limbo with a couple of publishers and a few other possible distributors, but I thought we could have some fun right now. So I'm starting a new project for the blog: The DAILY MONSTER. The goal is to post one new monster every day. Let's see how it goes. I hope this will be fun. Please let me know what you think. Why do I do it? Because 344 LOVES YOU

• Marshall Bolton
    19 November 2006 5:29 am

Hej,
    Thanks.
    I am begining to Love 344 myself.

• 19 November 2006 4:46 pm

Stefan,
    So great! Waiting for number two and number three …

• megan
    19 November 2006 7:53 pm

loving it! it’s kinda like toucan sam on crack.

• cygnus
    9 February 2007 11:15 pm

I’m starting from the beginning to see if I can make it to the end…
    short little feet
    had Monster 1
    and a fat long nose
    that liked to run
    but the desire of
    the beast of wonder
    was to have a clear nose
    and feet like a runner
    so advice was asked
    and everyone said
    that shoes were needed
    with lots of tread

• iPoop
    12 February 2007 12:27 am

There is pooping in your future.

• Gisela Niemeyer
    12 February 2007 10:34 pm

Hi! I like your work very much. What am I supposed to do if I would like to download some files? Of course I pay for it. I am teaching some programs for students and teachers, f.e. how to insert a flash file into an authors program such as POWERPOINT or MEDIATOR. I am a retired german teacher but still interested in computers 🙂
    Sincerely Gisela Niemeyer

• 12 February 2007 10:43 pm

Grüß Dich, Gisela.
    Hm. Honestly, I’m not sure how that works, either. I upload MP4 files (and sometimes straight Quicktime files). Revver and YouTube then transcode my file to a flash file and host it on their server. I think there is shareware out there that lets you rip the Flash clips, but I’m not sure. You can download clips of all the monsters on iTunes at http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=213004995
    or by going directly to the Revver site: http://one.revver.com/collections/show/73276
    I hope this helps.
    Liebe Grüße, Stefan

• 15 February 2007 12:59 pm

Very cool.
    Wirklich der oberhammer. Hab mal ne Frage: Wie machst du das mit dem verlaufen? Was ist das was du da verwendest?
    Wäre cool, wenn du ne Mail schreiben könntest!

• JMH
    23 February 2007 1:17 am

You should make a cartoon who could go on TV

• 25 February 2007 7:18 am

Bird of prey? Hardly! Toucan Stu is a bird of party. Seen from time to time at the hottest dance clubs NYC has to offer, Toucan Stu really brings the funk. He’s been offered good money to promote new clubs but as we all know, Toucan Stu doesn’t advertise.

• 25 February 2007 7:22 am

Toucan Stu has Ouzo for two-zo!

• Clare F.
    1 March 2007 6:15 am

Curious indeed
    feathered tendrils of darkness
    extend whimsically onto paper
    a beak, some sort of mouth
    you can only imagine
    a sort of lonely squawk
    echoes
    in its lonely realm.

• john F.
    12 March 2007 6:42 pm

Hello, I’m new to this site and I have some thing to say. Greatness comes by being irish. what about an Irish Monster? Just a sugjestion.;)

• 19 March 2007 6:47 am

Amazing. I’m fascinated. And working my way through your monsters! 🙂

• 8 May 2007 3:31 am

These comments have been invaluable to me as is this whole site. I thank you for your comment.

• kennedy
    26 June 2007 11:48 am

i love your style. i think it is a brilliant, fun, little way of creating art.

• lisa
    11 January 2008 6:58 am

awesome! but how bout a soul-singer monster?

• Nicole
    21 March 2008 10:28 am

I’m in love with the daily monster! Great way to kick start my day at work!!!

• sue bebie
    2 April 2008 10:33 pm

Der High Flyer des Tages!
    Junior ist stolz auf seine neuen, sturmfesten, TÜF-geprüften High-Tech Treter.
    Leider hat sie ihm seine Mutter wegen des enorm schnellen Wachstums seiner Füsse in einer kostensparenden Übergrösse gekauft. Dieser Umstand bereitet dem armen, kleinen Kerl grösste Mühe, sich einigermassen elegant und ohne dabei Gleichgewicht und Schuhe zu verlieren, durch die Lüfte zu bewegen.

• michael
    18 April 2008 12:29 pm

i have a youtube downloader that downloads the flash file and then converts it to an ipod video

• Vasiliki
    21 May 2008 8:37 am

Amazing!
    I like very much your drawing style!!!
    I ‘ll try to make something like this!

• anonymous
    28 August 2008 12:11 pm

you suck

• keke
    29 January 2009 8:50 am

why did u start drawing monsters?

• Doctor Unk
    24 April 2010 12:12 am

George was choillin at the club listening to his jam, “This is numbah one”, when a chick walked up to his reserved stool that he kept a backpack on when he left so no one would try to steal it. Twas’ not too far from the speaker, twas not too far from the ‘tender. So anyway, this chick, was straight messed, stumbling halfway to the next stool then back to the one George was sitting at. Well she was so sloshed that she was half drooling all over her small pink dress that fit just enough to cover everything necessary to cover, as she asked George to “dahance el noche awuh”. Well George went for the more refined chicks, howhever he was feeling a little frisky so he dropped a penny on the ground and watched her bend over. Man that was so worth it too, he saw “from the cleaves to the pubes”. Then he flew away to meet his wife at home after a night of “bowling with the guys”.

• 28 April 2010 11:06 pm

Oh my! Such a risqué Monster story! Kids, avert your eyes! But I dig it. Thank you very much, Doctor Unk! :^D