THE MONSTERS AT THE HOW CONFERENCE

Good morning. Thank you for visiting the monsters. I just wanted to send you a quick note that I'll be appearing at the HOW Conference in Boston on Monday at 2pm, in a session led by John Foster called "Arriving At Creativity." The folks at HOW are also getting a little gift ready for all conference attendees. I've drawn three new Daily Monsters, one for each day of the conference starting today (Sunday), and HOW have made them into shiny 8x10 commemorative prints. Each day you can pick up a new one free at the conference bookstore. Collect them all! (I'll post the videos here on the site on Thursday.) Until then... teasers!

Howteaser

If you're at the conference, please come see the talk. I've prepared an extra surprise just for our session. Also, I hope you'll say Hi --- either after the presentation, or at my book signing in the conference bookstore at 5.30 P.M. on Monday. Until then, I hope this finds you well! Even though my posts are a bit sporadic right now, I hope you know that 344 LOVES YOU

• 18 May 2008 6:51 am

I’m sure lovin’ the stilettos you’ve been dressing the monsters in lately. *S*
    btw….how are the book sales going?

• Sue Bebie
    20 May 2008 10:28 pm

Very cool these details!!!
    ZOOOOOOM———BOOOOOOM

• Sue Bebie
    20 May 2008 10:29 pm

Very cool these details!!!
    ZOOOOOOM———BOOOOOOM

• 21 May 2008 8:04 am

Haha, you and your Louboutin’s!!
    <3 the monster book + 344.

• 22 May 2008 2:34 pm

Great time at HOW Stefan, your presentation was wonderful! For anyone who wants a little taste of the session (along with a clip containing the extra surprise), check out http://how.getsinvaded.com. The conference was unofficially covered via blog posts, courtesy of Mig Reyes, a freelance designer out of the Chicago area.

• 22 May 2008 2:40 pm

p.s. How many rockets do you think I can get to fit on the cover of DGM?

• 22 May 2008 4:53 pm

Congratulations on 200 monsters!
    A friend sent me the link to your blog after attending the design conference. They are wonderful monsters. Thank you!
    I am also a bit of a daily monster maker: http://www.doodleeveryday.blogspot.com
    best, Milla

• 22 May 2008 5:58 pm

It was great seeing you and the extra surprise in Boston, Stefan!
    (PS—thanks for the plug, Emily!)

• 22 May 2008 6:00 pm

Oops, I meant thanks for the plug, Sam! It was great seeing all of you!

• martijn S.
    24 May 2008 8:49 am

what kindes of pens or markers do you use?? BTW love the work!!!

• lorna
    27 May 2008 7:50 pm

I saw you at the HOW Conference. The monsters were awesome!!

• diala brisly
    19 October 2011 1:53 am

i wanna join this community

• 20 October 2011 11:40 pm